California Legal FN15 Tactical II AR15!
The California Compliant FN15 Tactical II AR15 is the latest evolution the FN 15 family of carbines.
FN15 Tactical II Improves upon the existing platform with the addition of FN’s Rail System, enhanced MIL-SPEC lower receiver and legendary match-grade free floating, chrome-lined, cold hammer-forged barrel offer extreme durability and performance. The second generation of the FN 15 Tactical still offers the distinguishing features like the 3-prong flash hider found on the FN SCAR rifles that reduces flash, mid-length gas system and H1 buffer to decrease recoil, a Magpul grip, buttstock and M-LOK™ accessory mounting system.
- Caliber: 5.56x45mm
- Operation: Direct Impingement
- Mag Capacity: 10 Rd.
- Weight: 6.7 lb.
- Barrel Length: 16″
- Overall Length: 33.7″ – 37″
- FN Rail System with M-LOK technology with alignment mechanism that provides extreme rigidity and less deflection to maintain zero
- 16-inch cold hammer-forged, chrome-lined free floating barrel
- Hard-anodized aluminum
- Flat-top receiver, M1913 MIL-SPEC rail at the 12 o’clock position
- FN Rail System with M-LOK technology
- FN three-prong flash hider
- Magpul MOE grip
- MagpuL MOE SL buttstock
- Ergonomic safety lever and magazine release
- Forward Assist
- FN Combat Trigger
- Magpul 10/30 P-MAG
This rifle features a fixed-magazine system requiring the action to be disassembled in order to remove the magazine. In California, this semi-automatic rifle can possess any and all of the following features:
- You can have a flash suppression device on the muzzle, which is commonly referred to as a flash hider.
- The rifle can have a pistol grip protruding below the action.
- The butt stock can be collapsing and / or adjustable.
- You can attach a flare launcher to the rifle.