California Legal FNH FN15 Sporting AR15 18 Inch 5.56mm NATO / 223REM!
The California Compliant FN15 Sporting AR15 was designed for competition. It is chambered in .223 Remington features an 18” match-grade, cold hammer-forged, chrome-lined barrel!
The FN15 Sporting also has a SureFire ProComp 556 muzzle brake to reduce recoil, a Timney competition trigger for a crisp break with a short reset, a Magpul grip and buttstock, and a 15” Samson Evolution hand guard. If you are looking for a good reliable AR-15 rifle, this is the one. This AR-15 rifle is an excellent choice for anyone from competitive shooters to law enforcement and military. You can’t go wrong with a rifle made by FN Herstal!
- Caliber: .223 Remington
- Operation: Direct Impingement
- Mag Capacity: 10 Rd.
- Weight: 7.7 lb.
- Barrel Length: 18″
- Overall Length: 35.6″ – 38.6″
- Twist Rate: 1:8″ RH
- Semi-automatic only
- Hard-anodized aluminum
- Flat-top receiver, M1913 MIL-SPEC rail at the 12 o’clock position
- Samson Evolution 15″ hand guard
- 18-inch cold hammer-forged, chrome-lined free-floating barrel
- Surefire ProComp 556 muzzle break
- 1:8” RH twist Sporting Heavy Barrel
- Timney competition trigger
- Magpul MOE grip
- MagpuL MOE STR buttstock
- Ergonomic safety lever and magazine release
- Forward Assist
- Magpul 10/30 P-MAG
This rifle features a fixed-magazine system requiring the action to be disassembled in order to remove the magazine. In California, this semi-automatic rifle can possess any and all of the following features:
- You can have a flash suppression device on the muzzle, which is commonly referred to as a flash hider.
- The rifle can have a pistol grip protruding below the action.
- The butt stock can be collapsing and / or adjustable.
- You can attach a flare launcher to the rifle.