California Legal DSA FAL CA SA58 Traditional Profile 21 Inch Barrel 308WIN 7.62mm NATO!
The California Compliant DSA FAL CA SA58 Traditional Profile 21 Inch Barrel in 308WIN 7.62mm NATO.
Standard Configuration Includes:
- 21″ Premium Standard Profile Barrel.
- Barrel Features Bi-Pod Cut & Front Sling Swivel.
- 7.62 X 51mm NATO Chamber & Bore.
- Type 1 or 2 Receiver – Carry Handle Cut or Non Carry Handle Cut.
- Belgian Style Combo Device Flash Hider.
- Sand Cut Enhanced Fixed Stock Carrier.
- Left Side Non-Reciprocating Metric Cocking Handle.
- U.S. Made Glass Filled Nylon Pistol Grip.
- U.S. Made Glass Filled Nylon Reinforced Full Length Handguards.
- U.S. Made Glass Filled Nylon Humpback Buttstock.
- Forged 7075-T6 Aluminum Lower Trigger Frame.
- Traditional Fixed Stock Operating System.
- Fully Adjustable Gas System.
- 10 Round Metric Magazine.
- Owners Manual, Hard Case & Sling Included.
- Matte Black Duracoat Finish Included.
Manufactured by DS Arms – All parts U.S. Made!
The FN FAL (Fusil Automatique Léger), English: (Light Automatic Rifle), is a battle rifle designed by Dieudonné Saive and Ernest Vervier and manufactured by Fabrique Nationale d’Herstal (FN Herstal).
During the Cold War it was adopted by many North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) countries, with the notable exception of the United States. It is one of the most widely used rifles in history, having been used by more than 90 countries.
Although originally designed for the .280 British intermediate cartridge, The FAL was predominantly chambered for the 7.62×51mm NATO round. Because of its prevalence and widespread use among the armed forces of many NATO countries during the Cold War it was nicknamed “The right arm of the Free World”.
D.S. Arms Inc. manufactures the (ENTIRE) FN FAL 7.62mm rifle system in the United States utilizing new tooling, improved materials and modernized processes.
This rifle features a fixed-magazine system, which allows this semi-automatic rifle to possess any and all of the following features:
- You can have a flash suppression device on the muzzle, which is commonly referred to as a flash hider.
- The rifle can have a pistol grip protruding below the action.
- The butt stock can be collapsing and / or adjustable.
- You can attach a flare launcher to the rifle.