California Legal Daniel Defense DD5 V1 7.62mm NATO / 308WIN!
California Compliant Daniel Defense DD5 V1 7.62mm NATO / .308WIN in Black: The new Daniel Defense DD5 V1 is a groundbreaking, performance-driven platform engineered from muzzle to buttstock. Daniel Defense DD5 V1 rifles establish a whole new standard in the .308 platform by incorporating over a decade of expertise from industry-leading Daniel Defense engineers and designers.
Although built around a traditional AR platform, the DD5V1 establishes a new tradition in 7.62 rifles. It has innovative features like a 4-bolt connection system utilizing a unique barrel extension and an optimized upper receiver. An improved bolt carrier group, ambidextrous controls, a configurable modular charging handle, and a cold-hammer-forged barrel are additional features. It features a Geissele SSA two-stage trigger for precise fire control. It even has a 15” Picatinny/Keymod free float rail. Even with all of these features, the Daniel Defense DD5 V1 weighs only 8.3 lbs. The new DD5V1 will be sure to deliver the accuracy, reliability, and durability expected from Daniel Defense.
- The 16″ Strength-2-Weight Cold Hammer Forged Barrel provides optimal stiffness to weight ratio, which improves accuracy and handling.
- An innovative 4-bolt connection system utilizing a unique barrel extension securely attaches the free-floating Cold Hammer Forged barrel, and a KeyMod hand guard mounts securely to upper without a barrel nut.
- The bolt and carrier designed with oversized cam pin, enhanced extractor geometry, and dual ejectors improve performance.
- This rifle has an ambidextrous safety selector, magazine catch, bolt release, and configurable modular charging handle.
- The lower receiver features an integral oversized trigger guard and flared magazine well that accepts SR-25 type magazines.
- The Geissele SSA 2-Stage Trigger has a smooth 2.5 lb take-up and a clean 2 lb break.
Cordelia Gun Exchange ensures this rifle has been converted to a featureless build in order to meet state law requirements: The DD5 is equipped with a grip-wrap attachment so it is no longer classified as a pistol grip. We ensure the stock is fixed to meet ban-state requirements pertaining to collapsible and/or folding stocks.
Daniel Defense Home